No Cribbing or Curing
Foundation walls in less than one day!
Construction is fast and efficient…
- Suitable for Conventional or “Walk Out” basement Applications
- Concrete floors and footings or screw pile footings with PWF grade beam and PWF sleeper floors may be utilized
- Walls have far superior thermal resistance vs concrete
- No Need for Interior Frost Wall Means a more spacious basement
- Windows of All Sizes Can Be Installed
- 45″ wide windows are easiest to install
- Electrical Chases are two ft on center
- Conventional Weeping Tile Systems and Foundation Wrap or Peel and Stick Damp proofing Systems Can Be Utilized
- No Special back Fill Requirement. Back Fill after Slab and Main floor are installed.
- Backfill up to 8 ft is standard on 8 ft or 9 ft walls, higher backfills can be engineered.
- Materials can be easily transported to Remote Building Sites
- Highly Advantageous for Winter Construction – Less Hoarding and heating. Faster lock Up
- Footings must be smooth and level.
- Walls fit directly over the pressure treated base plate.
- Walls are connected efficiently to each other using 2 x 8 splines, top plates, foam adhesive, and corrosion resistant fasteners.
- Conventional engineered main floor systems are used.
- In most cases, foundation walls can be fabricated and erected by a four person crew in less than one day!